EnsoMOSAIC for forestry and plantations
Complete UAS mapping and planning systemMosaicMill offers full chain of mapping and inventory tools for both natural forest and plantation management, with our partner Simosol Ltd. This set of tools and services consists of:
- Different Unmanned Systems for different survey requirements, and we can also work with your existing UAS
- Support to select optimal inventory and sampling methods
- Selection of the most advanced multispectral, hyperspectral (Rikola HS) and LiDAR (Phoenix) sensors
- EnsoMOSAIC Fusion software for UAS data postprocessing
- Tools and methods to interpret UAS data into forest variables
- Database of local timber volume and growth models / support for your organization to create new models
- Complete forest database management system from Simosol Ltd.
- GIS compatible maps of forest area
- 3D models of forest and individual trees
- Stand delineation maps
- Key forest parameters: location, count, height and volume of trees
- Full inventory results of survey area
- Forest valuation report
- Future harvesting possibilities
- Full forest management database to fit your organization needs
CamerasMosaicMill provides Colour Infra Red and Hyperspectral cameras for forestry mapping:
- Three-channel CIR camera converted from a standard camera - high spatial resolution for NDVI mapping and for broadleaved tree species delineation. CIR camera overview
- Rikola Hyperspectral camera - high spectral resolution for tree species detection and for plant stress analysis. HS camera overview
Volumetric wood yard inventoriesEnsoMOSAIC tools allow accurate, timely and safe wood chip and round wood pile volumetric surveys.
Carry out imaging with a UAV and rectify the images with EnsoMOSAIC. And create high density XYZ point cloud and digital surface model to calculate target volume.