MosaicMill has developed cost effective novel solution for power line corridor inspections. EnsoMOSAIC Power Line applies functionality of EnsoMOSAIC Fusion and Espa 3D.
- Input images from any UAV or conventional aircraft survey, ground pixel size 1 – 3 cm
- Image rectification for single-line corridor images
- Orthomosaic of power line corridor is available within couple hours after the survey, compatible with any GIS and Google Earth
- ImmediateSTEREO monitoring of poles, insulations and cables
- 3D digitizing of poles and cables
- DSM processed for the corridor, if needed
- Distance and height measurements of the cables and surrounding vegetation
- Interactive minimum distance warning of the cables and obstacles
- On-line connection to client database for reporting
EnsoMOSAIC is compatible with all UAV models in the market. For long corridor lines EnsoMOSAIC manned aircraft aerial survey system is especially suitable for image acquisition.